CHS staff and board gathered for a Winterfest party at the the Trinity Presbyterian Church in January to show appreciation to the staff for their hard work. Everyone enjoyed a wonderful taco bar and socialized with each other and their families. Winners of our 2019 Employee Awards were announced and are as follows:
- Collaboration –- Megan Fantozzi, Mental Health Therapist
- Accountability – Mirsada Kulovac, Human Resources Manager
- Accessibility – Amanda Odell, Mental Health Manager
- Diversity – Amber Mormann-Peraza, Wraparound Facilitator
- Integrity – Spencer Ramsey, Substance Use Disorders Treatment Manager
- Fun – Collen Hinkle, Screener/Scheduler.
The awards are based on the agency’s six values with nominations made by co-workers and the selection of winners by the board.