YES! I want to build a stronger community with the Center for Human Services!
Examples of what your financial contribution will buy…
- $50 – Provides for an hour of case management to a family in need.
- $100 – Supplies a month of healthy snacks for Out of School Time youth.
- $150 – Covers the cost of a home-visit for a Healthy Start mother and baby.
- $200 – Provides learning materials for Play & Learn School Readiness Program.
- $250 – Pays for a child’s mental health evaluation.
- $500 – Supplies a youth’s Urinalysis Testing while in substance abuse treatment.
- $750 – Affords 3 months of childcare for a substance abuse client while in treatment.
- $1,000 – Allows for a month of home-based Infant Mental Health services.
- $1,500 – Will provide three months of substance abuse treatment for an adult.
The Center for Human Services is a 501(c)(3) organization. Your donations are tax deductible to the full extent of the law. As a non-profit organization, we rely on the generosity of others to off-set our expenses.
To donate online follow these steps:
- Complete the form below
- Please be sure to include all the requested information
- Click NEXT at the bottom of the page to choose to make your donation using PayPal or a credit card (you do not need a PayPal account to make a donation).
- If you wish donate by phone, call 206-362-7282
- If you wish to donate by mail, send your donation to: 17018 15th Ave NE, Shoreline, WA 98155