We appreciate all donations, whether it is a financial contribution, your time volunteering, your in-kind donations, or another way in which you can contribute. Thank you to all our supporters!
Examples of what your financial contribution will buy…
- $50 – Provide for an hour of case management to a family in need.
- $100 -Supplies a month of healthy snacks for Out of School Time youth.
- $150 – Covers the cost of a home-visit for a Healthy Start mother and baby.
- $200 -Provides learning materials for Play & Learn School Readiness Program.
- $250 – Pays for a child’s mental health evaluation.
- $500 – Supplies a youth’s Urinalysis Testing while in substance abuse treatment.
- $750 – Affords 3 months of childcare for a substance abuse client while in treatment.
- $1000 -Allows for a month of home-based Infant Mental Health services.
- $1,500 -Will provide three months of substance abuse treatment for an adult.
The Center for Human Services is a 501(c)(3) organization. Your donations are tax deductible to the full extent of the law. As a non-profit organization, we rely on the generosity of others to off-set our expenses.